Fighting Sugar Cravings – A Simple Meal Plan
Here is a simple, healthy and satisfying meal plan to help handle the sugar cravings and help you loose weight!
Start your day on the right foot with a protein-rich breakfast that can help to balance your energy and keep you feeling satisfied for longer!
One great option is a berry & vanilla skinny smoothie with a combination of Raw Slim & Tone Protein will help to keep you feeling full until your next meal, as well as Raw Prebiotic Women’s Multi with concentrated nutrition to nourish and energise the body.
Berry & Vanilla Skinny Smoothie,
- 250ml Coconut water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup low-sugar frozen berries (blueberries/raspberries)
- 1 serve (30g) Raw Slim & Tone Protein Vanilla & Cinnamon
- 1 serve (5g) Raw Women’s Multi Vanilla & Passion Fruit
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Serve immediately and enjoy!
A nourishing whole food meal following this formula will help hold the cravings at bay!
- Fill half your plate with greens and dark leafy/non starchy vegetables
- Choose a fist-sized portion of high quality protein
- Choose a whole food carbohydrate (½ cup)
- Add a healthy fat source – nuts, seeds, 1tbs EVOO, ½ avocado or 1tbs coconut oil
- Complement your meal with flavour from herbs, spices, lemon juice or fermented foods/pickles
If you need a snack, try one of these,
- Raw vegetables with hummus dip
- Coconut yoghurt with berries
- A small handful of raw activated nuts or seeds
- Half a small avocado with lemon juice and sea salt
A nourishing whole food meal following the same guidelines as lunch will fit the bill perfectly.
Avoid eating after dinner to allow the body to digest and prepare for a restful sleep. If you feel like something extra try a cup of your favourite herbal tea.